Member of the Gibca Group
AIL is one of the largest non-Ferrous Foundry
in the Middle East with two main divisions
• The Architectural Division
Manufacture supply and install decorative cast
aluminium, bronze and brass products
• The Cathodic Protection Division
Manufacture and supply of anodes
for the offshore industries
What we do?
Design, Manufacture, Supply and Install Decorative
Cast Aluminium, Brass and Bronze products for the
Architectural Industry and Leisure Industries.
Manufacture and Supply of Aluminium and Zinc sacrificial
anodes for the offshore structures, submarine pipelines,
ship hulls and offshore storage tanks.
Operating successfully for over 3 decades.
What we offer?
• Design Capabilities ,Expertise & Pro Engineering Software
• Tool and Die making capabilities using CNC machines
• Pattern Shop to carve the most complicated designs.
• Computerized Laboratory Facilities
• Large Foundry: Sand,Gravity and High Pressure castings
• Aluminium and steel fabrication capabilities
• Power Caoting Plant & Anodization Plant
• Professional Installation Team
For well over three decades, Alico Industries Company Ltd has been at the forefront of cast aluminium, bronze and brass industry. We have designed, manufactured and installed quality architectural castings locally, regionally and internationally for a large number of owners, architects and contractors.
We are now firmly established as leaders in our field, taking pride in every project we undertake from the initial design concept right through to the final installation.
Our products are designed and manufactured using the latest technology, whilst preserving the traditional craftsmanship of the Middle East.
We are dedicated to constantly researching and developing our products, exploring new finishes and textures and offering only the very best to our clients.
Alico Industries has also been a leading producer in the cathodic protection industry, manufacturing quality anodes for the offshore oil industry as well as the shipping industry.